Voyance Active - Le nouveau forum Index du Forum

Voyance Active - Le nouveau forum
Savoir pour pouvoir agir sur son destin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

It was difficult to take, but injuries are always going to h

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Voyance Active - Le nouveau forum Index du Forum -> VOYANCE ACTIVE - Savoir pour pouvoir agir sur son destin -> Vous pouvez me poser vos questions ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shaokai95

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: It was difficult to take, but injuries are always going to h Répondre en citant

HARRISON, N. Yogi Ferrell Jersey .J. -- Toronto FC were a minute away from a big road victory against a team close to them in the standings before a veteran just back from the World Cup helped steal away what seemed a sure three points. Red Bulls midfielder Tim Cahill, who scored twice for Australia in Brazil just a week ago, knocked a header at the feet of New Yorks Bradley Wright-Phillips in the 93rd minute to beat Toronto goalkeeper Joe Bendik for a 2-2 draw Friday. The result left an often dominant Toronto (6-4-2) club with just a point in its first match following a league-wide World Cup break. "Im disappointed that we didnt hold out, disappointed that I couldnt make that last save. I thought we were the far better team the entire game," Bendik said. While New York (4-5-7) held a slight edge in possession, Toronto outshot the Red Bulls 20-14 with a 7-6 advantage in shots on target despite still missing midfielder Michael Bradley to the World Cup. Toronto manager Ryan Nelsen felt it was a match they could learn from and a sign they were gaining momentum after an opening three months that saw them play the fewest league games in Major League Soccer. "We had a couple of weeks (during the break) and sort of benefited off that," Nelsen said. "Guys are staying a bit healthier, and hopefully we can just keep on it." Despite a quality first half, Toronto trailed heading into halftime as Peguy Luyindula headed a cross from Ambroise Oyongo past a diving Bendik to make it 1-0 in the 36th minute. The Reds jumped out to their best period of the game to begin the second half, as Jermain Defoe beat New Yorks Carlos Robles against the grain to even the score in the 55th minute. The goal is Defoes eighth in nine league matches. Toronto made a sub designed on going for at least a draw by bringing on Brazilian designated player Gilberto, who had been scoreless in nine previous matches. In the 72nd minute, after a dispute with Defoe over who would take a free kick from inside 25 yards, stutter stepped before cracking an unstoppable shot to the top right corner of the goal that froze everyone on the pitch, save for a helpless, diving Robles. "Sometimes you just get a feeling," said Nelsen, addressing the moments leading up to the kick between his two international stars. "I think Gil had a feeling he was going to do something, and players understand that. (That goal) will be shown around the world, for a long time." Defoe admitted he was fine with the decision in the end. "Yeah, it was meant (to be). In football, youre confident, and when he stepped up, I had that feeling that he was going to score. You can see from the celebrations, Im so happy for him." Gilberto eventually left the game in the 89th minute with what Nelson called a hip problem. Toronto were unable to fend off a desperate New York team that remained one point behind them for fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings, with a somewhat surprise substitution of Cahill for the goal-scorer Luyindula. New York head coach Mike Petke admitted that hed had no plans to use Cahill in any serious role prior to the team going down a goal. "I was hoping to bring Tim on in the 88th minute, up 3-0, so the fans could clap him for the wonderful World Cup he had," Petke said. "Obviously things change, with the score, with the way the game went. We felt, to bring Tim on for 20 minutes, perhaps something could happen, and obviously it did in the end." Harrison Barnes Jersey . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . And Richard Bachman, their rookie goalie, is facing a penalty shot a few seconds after the opening face-off. No pressure, right? Bachman stood his ground against Zack Kassian and saw the puck dribble off the Canuck rookies stick, then settled in and backstopped the Stars to a 5-2 win over Vancouver Tuesday that put Dallas in first place in the Pacific Division. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/dirk-nowitzki-mavericks-jersey-c-4/ . It is unclear how long Kallstrom, who was brought in to alleviate the teams midfield problems, will be sidelined. Arsenals communications director, Mark Gonnella, says the club decided to proceed with Kallstroms signing despite the injury.Francis Coquelin has been left frustrated by Arsenals slump after the winter, but says the current side can do something special in the future. Arsenal were top of the league at Christmas, but have won just six of their last 15 league games and were knocked out of both the FA Cup and Champions League at the last 16 stage.They now sit 13 points off leaders Leicester, albeit with a game in hand, and Coquelin could not hide his frustration at the loss in form around February and March. Coquelin was sent off in the 2-2 draw at Tottenham earlier in the season In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Coquelin said: Its difficult. The league is not over yet, but its difficult, I give you that. Its frustrating because this season we had quite a lot of injuries at the same times. Santi [Cazorla], Alexis [Sanchez], I got injured as well, and when the team was in a good run.It was difficult to take, but injuries are always going to happen in a season. At the end of the day you have to get the result. It is frustrating, but we had this February, March period where we lost to Swansea, got knocked out of the Champions League, and lost to Manchester United, so it was difficult. I dont think its a mental block. You can have bad periods in November as well, but theres always a part in the season where we drop off a little bit and ease off, playing so well and then suddenly change.When you look at the league this season its crazy as well. You look at the table and I dont think anybody could have predicted it at this time of the year. Its a crazy season, but looking at it, I think everyone believes we could have done something better and been in a stronger position. Arsenal have won just six of their last 15 league games Arsenal have six games remaining to finish the season on a high, but with the pressure piling on manager Arsene Wenger, their summer transfer activity could be defining again. Wesley Matthews Jersey. hey are without a Premier League trophy since 2004, but Coquelin is convinced the current crop of stars has the talent to achieve more than they currently are.With the talent weve got and the potential weve got, we should be higher in the table. Leicester are seven points clear with five games remaining When you look at the potential in the team we have, its normal that the fans and everyone expects us to win the title. It hasnt happened for so long and you can understand the frustration of the fans, and we all do get frustrated as well, because we do want this title. We want it badly as well.The word is frustration. With the talent we have we can do something special. We have six games to do something right, we need to at least win the last six games for us, and for the fans, because they deserve this.I understand the fans because I was just a fan when I was injured for two months, you feel it more.Last season I think we had 10 wins in a row to finish, and we can do it. We owe the fans because theyre always behind us, whether away or at home. If we finish the season strong who knows what can happen.Watch the extended interview with Coquelin on Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ Also See: Wilshere completes 90 minutes Mersons predictions Ox and Cazorla return to training WATCH: Seven games, six days Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Voyance Active - Le nouveau forum Index du Forum -> VOYANCE ACTIVE - Savoir pour pouvoir agir sur son destin -> Vous pouvez me poser vos questions ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation